What's new

How to remove calltell via ssh

SuzukiGS750EZ

Reaction score
So, i've uninstalled calltell from my phone via cydia. But i would like to clean off any traces of it through winscp so that it will hopefully turn all my tones back to normal. Where do i navigate? I haven't SSH'd since like ios 3 lol it's been a while!

Anybody? It's still effecting my phone so I'd like to get rid of all traces of it.

SuzukiGS750EZ said:
So, i've uninstalled calltell from my phone via cydia. But i would like to clean off any traces of it through winscp so that it will hopefully turn all my tones back to normal. Where do i navigate? I haven't SSH'd since like ios 3 lol it's been a while!

Yeah. Do a restore. (recommended to NOT restore from backup). But that's your choice. And also. For SSHing in the future: WinSCP just plain an simple sucks. Actually IMO I think any wifi FTP client for SSH sucks. Who the he** wants to "login" every time they want to view the file system.lol. Not me.

I recommend i-FunBox. It solo much Bette and uses USB. which means faster and more stable file transfers. And also leaves absolutely no room for corruption during transfer like wifi does.

Just open i-FunBox.exe, plug in your phone, and instant access to your file system. No logging in. Just plug in and start browsing. Easy.