What's new

How to maintenance of iphone 5 battery

Ygoless

Reaction score
IPhone 5 battery capacity added 20 mA heard, but most will be 1460 mA for the 3.5-inch iPhone era had not enough, not to mention, the new iPhone's screen size increased

The iPhone is to use a lithium-polymer battery, there is no memory effect, that is to say, do not have to fully charge and discharge, any time you want to charge and can be charged, does not want to charge, it can immediately unplug.
Lithium battery after every one charge cycle, the total charge will be reduced. Would be reduced to 80% after about 400 charge and discharge cycles. The so-called charge cycle means electricity from 0-100%. That is, from 50% -100% of a half cycle
Been tested, often run out of battery recharge to shutdown, the battery will affect relatively large.
As chip computing power, in order to calibrate a month should do a trickle charge the battery.
Lithium battery charging process is fast charging 2 hours to complete the top 80%, after 20% of the trickle charge also two hours.
Power-hungry iPhone drove 3G is the most power-hungry flat with playing the power consumption of large-scale 3D games, in an area with poor 3G signal greater power consumption (because often looking for a signal). Heard, the power consumption is very small, can continuously listen to a very long time.

Thanks a lot for sharing this tips. Turning on Auto-Brightness, Reducing screen brightness and turning off bluetooth can also help you to extend its battery life. Moreover, I also would recommend charging the phone at night, and using it in the day. That will keep the battery sufficiently healthy.

I have used iPhone. There is a lot of conflicting information about batteries. After updating to iOS 6 and charging phone over night, I unplugged the phone this morning instantly the battery life dropped to 99%. My iPhone 4S unplugged at 6:45 and now an hour later still at 100%. Used it on the way to work with Bluetooth in the car. Seems to last longer.

Thanks great post about awareness for save battery life in iPhone 5. I like your post. Battery life is big part of the every smartphone. Thanks Dude.