What's new

How to know my friend location thru calling him ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Make2012better

Reaction score
Hi All

I need to call my friend and talking , without he notice it is possible for me know his location ? I mean what apps does provide other user location after talk to him ?

Nothing, unless he allows it.... Find my Friends will let you share your location with friends. Unlike TV, you cannot spy on your friends location using his cell phone.

I heard my friend said if used google talk allow me to know other party location.

I heard my friend said if used google talk allow me to know other party location.

There are a number of programs that will let you know where your friends are, but only if they allow you to know. You cannot spy on them without their knowledge, but they can install software that lets you know where they are.

There are a number of programs that will let you know where your friends are, but only if they allow you to know. You cannot spy on them without their knowledge, but they can install software that lets you know where they are.
thewitt is absolutely correct! There are a number of apps and programs that allow friends to share each others locations at any given time. However, those apps require that any specific user allow themselves to be seen and/or found. With that... if you're looking for something that will allow you to pin point someone's location w/o them knowing. It's not going to happen... unless you're on the TV show CSI.

Status
Not open for further replies.