What's new

how to hide photos

im pretty sure you will have to get an app to do that.

Sorry,
I have to make 3 Posts
before Forum lets me 'start new thread'.
This is Post #1

Please dont just post something so your able to start a new tread or private message. If you have a legitimate question about something just ask and we will help answer or track down the correct response. Thanks for understanding.

Please dont just post something so your able to start a new tread or private message. If you have a legitimate question about something just ask and we will help answer or track down the correct response. Thanks for understanding.

Not sure how that would work.
Do you mean just ask a legitimate question on any existing thread, even if its not related to the Thread?
Else, how would one ever rack up 3 posts.

Can you explain?
Thanks...Vernon

Last edited:
Hi, how can i hide photos on the iPhone???

If you jailbreak then you can purchase AlbumPhoto+ from cydia, if not then you can search for apps in the app store to save your pictures in them. The difference is that with AlbumPhoto, you can password your camera roll folder, with the app store app, you will have to delete photos from camera roll after transfer them to the photo safe apps you get from the app store.

You can get dropbox app free from the app store and store them there.
You will need a password to view them.

Dropbox is not a good option. He will need Internet connection to upload the pictures to dropbox, also he will need Internet connection to view the pictures in dropbox.

JB allows users to use third-party apps, mostly for free, and ususally functioned better than those on App Store.

JB allows users to use third-party apps, mostly for free, and ususally functioned better than those on App Store.

i dont agree with the bolded. The good apps tend to cost on Cydia and as far as functionality is concerned..when my phone was jail broken i found it to be far less stable then when it isnt. My springboard crashed all the time and some apps would download but crash as soon as i would try and open then. Thats mainly why i choose not to jailbreak anymore.

Or you can just download my photos.from the app store It allows you to transfer photos you've taken and password them