L LilaMarie Member May 23, 2014 #1 is there a way to set up an iphone5 so that only your contacts can call you? I am getting so many wrong numbers and and I block them, but it still continues...ty
is there a way to set up an iphone5 so that only your contacts can call you? I am getting so many wrong numbers and and I block them, but it still continues...ty
KevinJS34 Super Moderator Staff member May 23, 2014 #2 Use "Do Not Disturb" and add your friends to the allowed list.
L LilaMarie Member May 23, 2014 #3 KevinJS said: Use "Do Not Disturb" and add your friends to the allowed list. Click to expand... Tyvm All fixed now
KevinJS said: Use "Do Not Disturb" and add your friends to the allowed list. Click to expand... Tyvm All fixed now
Ledsteplin Well-Known Member May 24, 2014 #4 Do Not Disturb works, but it will also stop your notification alerts from 3rd party apps. You can, however, still get alerts from the stock clock app. Sent from from my iPhone 5
Do Not Disturb works, but it will also stop your notification alerts from 3rd party apps. You can, however, still get alerts from the stock clock app. Sent from from my iPhone 5
iPhone Talk Check out this Anker MagGo Charging Cube on sale for $65 at Cosco! ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon