What's new

How To Get Video Wallpaper On iPhone 4

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shU1AOuQ4UQ[/ame]​

Want to spice up your iPhone experience? Well you can check out video wallpapers which will allow you to have exactly that, video wallpapers. You can have motion backgrounds instead of boring single frame images. You will need two things from this procedure; Winterboard and a video wallpaper from the "Themes (Videos)" category. After downloading that and a few wallpapers, you can open up Winterboard and select a background. Impress your friends with this cool Jailbreak feature!

Looks good..............

One question though - will this drain your battery??

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
yeah i think it would drain, i had a blue lightning and i thought it would so i removed it.. i drain like 30% every hour witch sucks

depends how much you use it also. my phone yesterday i did nto use it much and about 15 hours later it was still on 86% and i always use background pic

what is winterboard? youtube is blocked here at my work.

what is winterboard? youtube is blocked here at my work.

winterboard is basically an application that lets you customise your iphone change theme on your iphone, some theme changes your iphone icons and you can change sms tone and really customise it, you used to not be able to even have background pics before 4.0 and you can have videos for background with winterboard

for the battery will drain....

banner.png