What's new

How To Get ROCK After Jailbreak

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIzZ0WYKUuE[/ame]​

This is a tutorial on how to download the "cleaner" version of Cydia... from Cydia. It is good to have both and super simple to acquire Rock. Rock is free and it allows you to go through your Cydia sources, in a more stable environment. All you have to do is go into Cydia, search "Rock Extensions", and download.

Thanks so much iKryptic! I like that Rock has icons for the apps and was easier to look through.

Hey Phil, what's the Difference between Rock Extensions and the Rock App and I already got the Rock App should I uninstall and get Rock Extensions?? Thanks

Hey Phil, what's the Difference between Rock Extensions and the Rock App and I already got the Rock App should I uninstall and get Rock Extensions?? Thanks

Rock App Is the Actual Cydia like app on your springboard, Rock Extensions are the same as Cydia's MobileSubstrate ...

MobileSubstrate is a framework that allows “extensions” to modify the code of existing “applications”.

back when rock came out, some apps installed by rock needed rock extensions to run, and apps downloaded by cydia needed mobile substrate, I dont know if thats the case now, but then I only use Cydia..