What's new

How to get rid of purchases

grouperbobby

Reaction score
Hi, I really hope someone can help me because I'm about to throw my phone through a window. The problem I have is that I downloaded 2 TV programmes around Christmas time and transferred them on to my iPhone. I have now watched them and no longer want them on my phone. I have deleted them from itunes but the problem is as soon as I sync my phone it transfers the purchased TV programmes to my itunes. Please somebody help.

I have apps like that too annoying ain't they.

What I do is open iTunes. Click the apps tabs find the app you no longer want. Right click and send into space! Now sync your iPhone and when it says transfer synced items click no. You should now find its not on your phone or in your apps. You have to click every app thing in iTunes and make sure it's in none. One thing I hate about iTunes!

Give it a whirl and let us know.

iHolophyte

it doesn't ask me, it just transfers automatically and I don't know how to turn it off

G'day & welcome to the FoRuM!!!! :)

it doesn't ask me, it just transfers automatically and I don't know how to turn it off

You have to click on summary in iTunes and then at the bottom uncheck sync all when plugged in, also uncheck everything then you can manually sync what you want/need.

iHolophyte