What's new

How to call contact from in sms message

brnr17

Reaction score
Hey, i came over from the droid and one thing i really like was while in a text reading it i could tap the contact picture and select to call them without backing all the way out to the home screen, i can't seem to find this feature if the iphone even has it, a little help anyone?

I'm not sure if there are other ways, but, if while in the text chat screen, if you scroll up to the top, it has a bubble that says "call", just tap that and it'll call that person??

I'm not sure if there are other ways, but, if while in the text chat screen, if you scroll up to the top, it has a bubble that says "call", just tap that and it'll call that person??

i saw that, but in a long message session over a week that can be a lot of scrolling!

i saw that, but in a long message session over a week that can be a lot of scrolling!

Tap the top of the screen (where the time is displayed) and it will automatically take you to the top.

This works in other screens as well.

Tap the top of the screen (where the time is displayed) and it will automatically take you to the top.

This works in other screens as well.
therrrrre we go, thank you!