What's new

how to bypass iphone icloud activation

AzamJahat

Reaction score
anyone can help me bypass iphone icloud activation
IMG_3122.jpg
IMG_3121.jpg

That's not possible. There's no way around iCloud's Activation Lock.

If you are the owner, take the billing which proves your ownership, and visit the next Apple Retail Store. They might be able to help.
If you purchased it from someone else, and it's still connected to the former owner's iCloud ID, contact him and ask him to remove this device from his iCloud ID. Here's what he has to do:
iCloud: Remove your device from Find My iPhone

Everything else will not work. There are "services" promising they can unlock iDevices, they are all scam. So don't try any of them.

Hope that helps.

I’m afraid that there’s no way of bypassing iCloud Activation Lock. You’ll need the Apple ID and password of the original owner to get past Activation Lock. If you’re the original owner of the iPhone and can present proof of purchase to Apple, they may be able to help you.

If there is a way to bypass an icloud lock iphone, does it mean that the phone is also network unlocked at that level? or its just icloud unlock?

There is no way to unlock an iPhone locked by iCloud without iCloud ID and password.

An iPhone locked to a carrier is something completely different, and unlocking iCloud has no effect on the network.