What's new

How somebody can access the iPhone on Aircraft mode? Wi-fi off, Bluetooth off, Provider signal off

andredonatt-phone

Reaction score
How somebody can access the iPhone on Aircraft mode? Wi-fi off, Bluetooth off, Provider signal off

Goodnight!! It all happened on my wife's iPhone. We were in an Hotel in IBITINGA/SP. I would like to know if you have ever seen any case of spiritual manifestation through an iPhone in airplane mode turning on the flashlight for 2 times, recorded audios, renamed the names of the audios, took photos and recorded videos, everything absolutely alone and in airplane mode? The phone was on the ground next to the bed where we were. Have you ever seen anything similar? I still haven't been to Apple Store to check this out, but I've scheduled a call and I don't know if I'll have to go to the store in São Paulo in person, the fact is that we're scared and we've never seen anything like this happen. I've already looked for the church but they think it's better to see if there was an invasion by someone else and they asked to look for Apple first, but HOW someone could access the iPhone in airplane mode, outside the network and Wi-Fi, there was no active connection that could justify, it is so crazy. Some of the audios and videos have a lot of weird stuff and different sounds, one of the videos has like a scream at the end. I don't know how you guys could help but here's my story and it is really true.

It's very strange, because I forgot to mention that who made these things tried to send 2 vídeos by WhatsApp to my daughter, but as the iPhone was on the aircraft mode she didn't received. As I said, the phone was on the ground alone and charging and I was on the bed with my wife talking, then the flash light turns on twice, first time my wife just turned of, but the second time she took the iPhone, gave me in my hand to verify, I turned off and removed the flash light from control center, after that the flash light did not turned on anymore. So the iPhone remains on the ground charging from that time an on until next day, then on the next day my wife took the iPhone to send Good Morning to friends and then she found on her photos app a lot of pictures and videos as I explained above. I need Apple Answer to figure out how this could happened.

I was using Original Charger, I was in a very small city at the time. So the video that was made from the screen shows that the iPhone was on Aircraft mode, do not disturb, so none connection, how somebody in a small city could access the iPhone? If this happened I felt this is very serious thing, it is totally unsafe. By the way the iPhone is working well until now. Thanks for your answer, but I will find some Apple Store to figure out what's happened.

Even when not connected to the WiFi or Mobile Data, the camera can be activated. It sounds as if this may have been accidentally turned on in Video mode capturing random images. Attempting sending these images is puzzling, but my friend’s iPhone sometimes phones mine when it is in his pocket. I am sure there’s a rational explanation for this, such as a succession of chance events.

It is really weird, the phone was on the ground and connected to the outlet charging, nobody touch the iPhone, how this could record multiple videos, make zoom during some videos, record screen, record audio and rename audios names with emojis and words that I could not understand, it is really strange, but I have a call with Apple and I'll try to figure out and let you know. Thanks!!