What's new

How much you are paying for your iphone ? Verizon is charging me

i5user

Reaction score
$105 for unlimited call and message and 2gb of data

They force a share plan even if you are not sharing with anybody 😾😼

Att 125 for two phones and shared data. Also get government discount which helps a lot with the bill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Att 125 for two phones and shared data. Also get government discount which helps a lot with the bill.

How many minutes/ data/ text is included in your plan ?

Verizon is really ripping me off

I have a buddy who had Verizon and he was getting ripped off to so he left there, paid the cancellation fee and switched to att.

It is rediculous that i am not sharing but they enforce a sharing plan !!!

It happens. Cell companies take you for everything your worth. Sprint has the unlimited everything plan for about what you pay now but I left sprint becAuse they don't have 4g service in my area and I had dropped calls all the time so I switched to att and I haven't had any complaints.

I still have unlimited data. Pay around $108 for that and 450 anytime minutes with unlimited text on Verizon. I find it crazy when Verizon acts like their new shared plans are better even when you are by yourself on a plan. Haven't check my data use with my iphone but would use 6-8gb on my android

I would fly through data when I had sprint because it was unlimited. Since I switched to att I use about 2.5-3gb. I mainly rock the wifi and it works for me.

The profit margin of these cell companies should be very very huge
💵💵💵💵💰💰💰💰💰

I am paying 80-82$ with 450 talk min (free weekends and weekdays after 9 pm), unlimited texting and unlimited data. I have insurance on my phone through 4 square and I get the educator discount from Verizon.

Sent from my iPhone 7

I am paying 80-82$ with 450 talk min (free weekends and weekdays after 9 pm), unlimited texting and unlimited data. I have insurance on my phone through 4 square and I get the educator discount from Verizon.

Sent from my iPhone 7

Thats a very few minutes you have on this plan

Thats a very few minutes you have on this plan

It is more than enough for my needs. I usually use Viber or google voice for free talking. I want to keep my unlimited data for as long as I could.

Sent from my iPhone 7