What's new

How much data do you use?

Cepera540i

Reaction score
Just wondering how much data you guys use? And how you use it?

photo.jpg

This is mine. Use it at work everyday to stream music off of Youtube/Shoutcast

My first 25 days was a whopping 170 Megs. This month it will probably be lower.

I wouldn't say 175mb is much for 25days.

If it wasn't for wifi most places I go I think I could easily use up 2-300mb a week...

150mb/month without youtube, with youtube i'm at 700mb/month so this happen once in 3months time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use about 75 MB/mo!! Of course, I use wi-fi to the max, at home and when travelling. For watching video at home, hey, the TV works great and the desktop computers pull in YouTube, etc., just fine.

47694 MB, Cepera????? Yeah, right. You must not have reset after the last cycle.

i really can't tell you. my phone has been on wifi since I got it. I barely turn it off and I barely use my phone while on 3G

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Don't know, I have unlimited. But would guess less than 25 megs.

You don't use iPhone much if you have iPad.

CaliCrank said:
i really can't tell you. my phone has been on wifi since I got it. I barely turn it off and I barely use my phone while on 3G

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Same here

I have 1024mb a month and without wifi I easily go over that

Thank god for wifi!

I use all the data. No sense letting good data go to waste. There are people in this world who dont get data everyday, so wasting data is a tragedy. I get really upset when I see people throwing unused data away.

I use all the data. No sense letting good data go to waste. There are people in this world who dont get data everyday, so wasting data is a tragedy. I get really upset when I see people throwing unused data away.

R U 4 Reel????