What's new

How Many Screens Do You Have??

Techie_Mom

Reaction score
I was doing some re-arranging and sync'g and noticed that I could have up to 5 screens if I chose too.

Can you have more than 5 or is that about the limit?

I've never tried more than 5! Wow that'd be a lot!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

So far, I've managed to have 7 Screens. I don't think I'll do that, but I do think 4 is plenty for what I have, and I can still see my screen photo. :D

"Screens" on what...? a bit vague...?

"Screens" on what...? a bit vague...?

Bula, on your iphone. You know you have the LOCK Screen and then a HOME screen and you can swipe between 2, 3, 4, or more 'pages'.

Does that help? Sorry I was so vague, it wasn't my intentions.

Aah...yes....I would of called them "pages"..

Current I'm running just a singular home page/screen...:)

I currently use 3 pages.

The max you can have is 11 pages under iOS 3 thru 6. The iPhone 5 can hold the most total icons (3501) of all iPhones (2801). The iPad 1 thru 4 and Mini all have the same max potential of the iPhone 5 at 3501.

Skull One said:
I currently use 3 pages.

The max you can have is 11 pages under iOS 3 thru 6. The iPhone 5 can hold the most total icons (3501) of all iPhones (2801). The iPad 1 thru 4 and Mini all have the same max potential of the iPhone 5 at 3501.

now thats info...!!!

Just learnt... "screens"~ lol

I have 6 of them. I love classify apps in a specific way :appstore:

Currently have 2 screens, first is same as when I got it really second is all my folders.

Last edited by a moderator:
vishal123 said:
I was doing some re-arranging and sync'g and noticed that I could have up to 5 screens if I chose too.

Can you have more than 5 or is that about the limit?

You can have up to 11 screens, with 16 apps or folders on each home screen. The iPhone 5 can have 20 apps or folders on each age. The iPhone 5 can hold up to 16 apps in each folder, and I believe other iPhones can hold 12 apps per folder. All this is in addition to the 4 apps or folders in the dock.