Votes: 6 46.2%
  • 11-15

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • 16-20

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • 20+

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Active in my house - 4 iPads, 3 iPhones (about to be 4 since we're getting my daughter one for Xmas), 2 iPods, and a Mac laptop. Inactive (old iPods, iPhones, etc, no idea, scared to think about it).

IPhones 4S, 5 (not used at all), 5S, 6S Plus, iPad 3rd generation, iPad Pro (12.9"), two Airport Extremes, Beats Solo3, waiting on a 8 Plus to arrive, waiting to order an X and a second iPad Pro (going to order together - big Christmas for me[emoji322]).

Currently 9, soon to be 12

MacBook, iPad, iPhone 6s Plus (thinking very strongly of buying a matte black iPhone 7 Plus from eBay), iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5 and soon an Apple Watch [emoji51]

Welcome to iPhone Forums, sushilover!
If you do end up buying that iPhone 7 Plus from eBay, make sure that the seller has turned off Activation Lock before completing the purchase. Activation Lock will prevent anyone without the Apple ID and password of the original owner from using the iPhone. Find My iPhone Activation Lock

Welcome to iPhone Forums, sushilover!
If you do end up buying that iPhone 7 Plus from eBay, make sure that the seller has turned off Activation Lock before completing the purchase. Activation Lock will prevent anyone without the Apple ID and password of the original owner from using the iPhone. Find My iPhone Activation Lock

Thank you! I am def still learning how to navigate around here but will get use to it after awhile I’m sure. And yes, I have been an active eBayer (buyer and seller) for many years and always make sure, especially with Apple products, to make sure all the previous owners info is erased before purchasing. [emoji4]

Macbook Pro 15 inch, IPhone 8+, Ipad Pro 10.5, Apple TV, iwatch series 3, and well if you count the wife's that's another iPad Pro 10.5, IPhone 8+, iwatch series 2 and thats about it besides some old 7 plus's and retro apple devices laying around.... I turned my X in last week and got my 8+ back as I patiently await the iPhone X PLUS!!