T ThePhotog New Member Nov 29, 2010 #1 When my Iphone 4 is in sleep mode and I receive an incoming call I have to slide the bar over and it auto answers. Can you set it up to not auto answer the call? If so how? Thanks in advance ThePhotog
When my Iphone 4 is in sleep mode and I receive an incoming call I have to slide the bar over and it auto answers. Can you set it up to not auto answer the call? If so how? Thanks in advance ThePhotog
iGaz New Member Nov 29, 2010 #2 That's just how you answer a call. If you dot want to answer it press the lock button on your phone. It will silence the call without the person calling knowing...
That's just how you answer a call. If you dot want to answer it press the lock button on your phone. It will silence the call without the person calling knowing...
T ThePhotog New Member Nov 29, 2010 #3 Thanks for the reply and information..................... ThePhotog
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon