What's new

How do you like your XR after owning it for several months?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I believe Apple filed for a patent on a folding screen. Not all patents make it to production.

Aerofly

Reaction score
After spending a small fortune on my iPhone XR, I’m not likely to be buying another for an awfully long time.
It’s the fifth iPhone I’ve ever had, and the best yet. I usually keep a phone for 3 to 4 years, so by then I shudder to think what technology will have brought to the phone in that amount of time, or indeed how much such technology will cost.
What I am hoping is that the future firmware upgrades will bring many new features, as I’m sure the hardware will handle all that’s thrown at it for sometime to come.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I came from the 8 Plus to the Xr so not as big a jump as some in here but I love it.
I love the edge to edge screen and now when I see the 8 Plus I had it looks dated.
I really can't knock anything about it and I'm very glad I didn't pay all that money for the Xs.

OP
DallasFan

DallasFan

Reaction score
True, the best example for that is a prototype car. The prototypes usually look amazing and the production models look good......but rarely as nice as the prototype.

Apple announced a Development conference this week...to be held in June.

I wonder what changes they will announce......I guess most of it will be software related.

I still think their best bet to maintain and grow market share is to develop a mid priced phone 300-500 dollars.

I Twittered Tim Cook once and asked him if he could create an Update function on the next phone.

I have to search 3X to update the Icloud, APPS, and search to make sure I have the current software. I asked him if he could create a single Update function that would cover all of the above. It would save time and make sure none of us forget an update.

He never replied......I guess he was busy.......:)

zstairlessone

Reaction score
I have to search 3X to update the Icloud, APPS, and search to make sure I have the current software. I asked him if he could create a single Update function that would cover all of the above. It would save time and make sure none of us forget an update.

He never replied......I guess he was busy.......:)

You can turn on automatic updates and you will always have the up to date version

Most reactions

Latest posts