What's new

How do I use my Iphone a bit more efficiently?

NBAFAN1324

Reaction score
I do what all the regular kids go: text, surf on the Internet, have random games as apps and social networks. I'm aware that the Iphone can be used much better than this. What are the things we can do with an Iphone that will help us in our life? What are the very useful apps out there that isn't a bogus game or a social network app? How can I use my Iphone more efficiently?

Well what is it that you hope to achieve? If you lay out a few clear goals or objectives I'm sure there's a way to use your iPhone to make those tasks easier...

NBAFAN1324 said:
I do what all the regular kids go: text, surf on the Internet, have random games as apps and social networks. I'm aware that the Iphone can be used much better than this. What are the things we can do with an Iphone that will help us in our life? What are the very useful apps out there that isn't a bogus game or a social network app? How can I use my Iphone more efficiently?

Don't forget your music.

I use mine as an on-the-road word processor, when it's too much trouble to dig out my iPad and tether the two together.

I use it as a two way radio using HeyTell, actually a multi-way as I paid for the in app conference call option.

It's my alarm clock. (iHandy alarm clock free).

Link to the office using camera and email.

I use voice memo during the winter for dictating directions as I'm driving so that I can type them up later on Pages.

As a router so I can use FaceTime over 3G on my iPad. (Yes, it works)

Sometimes I even use it to make phone calls, although this is rare.

I always utilized my iphone as what does it provided for: every day phone calls, text masseges, internet browsing,GPS for my mountain biking,my kids love to play games using iphone, keep some personal data securely.
Iphone is awesome!

NBAFAN1324 said:

The best way to truly "get the most" out of your iPhone is to jailbreak it.

After its Jailbroken, the possibilities are endless really.

If you do your research and install the right things...then performing simple task can be much easier and quicker then using a stock iPhone.

As for a stock none-Jailbroken iPhone....you can only do so much due to Apple's restrictions.