What's new

How do I restore safari data only on my iphone?

JohnBravo

Reaction score
My safari crashed and I lost months of tabs. I really need to get them back and I've done a backup in iTunes only recently, but I don't want to restore my entire phone. That way I have to replay my games, re-enter my budget tracking app, re-configure my tweaks… you get the idea. Is there anyway to just restore safari?

I'm open to jailbreaking solutions too.

If your device is currently already jailbroken or on a jailbreakable iOS + device combination, you can extract Safari cached data from your old backup and import it back over to your current device state. But that depends on which device and iOS you have on it

If your device is currently already jailbroken or on a jailbreakable iOS + device combination, you can extract Safari cached data from your old backup and import it back over to your current device state. But that depends on which device and iOS you have on it

How do I do that? I have the 4S and ios 6.01. I have ifile too. As you can probably see from me asking this question alone that I'm not as tech-savvy as my fellow jailbreakers, so I might need idiot-proof instructions. Thanks in advance!