What's new

How do i play an mp3 in the Safari browser tab while and also browse Safari on Iphone

jckinnick

Reaction score
Im pretty sure that before the recent updates i was able to open an mp3 in a tab and let it play and then minimize that tab and browse Safari now when i press done it exits the mp3 that is playing. Anybody know how to play and mp3 in a browser tab and still browse Safari?

you may be closing the page or changing page which is why the mp3 closes, make sure you open a second page by tapping on the square on the bottom right. thats the only thing I can think of, or it could be worth downloading another browser from the app store

Im pretty sure that before the recent updates i was able to open an mp3 in a tab and let it play and then minimize that tab and browse Safari now when i press done it exits the mp3 that is playing. Anybody know how to play and mp3 in a browser tab and still browse Safari?

There is no square at the bottom. When it starts playing the mp3 it switches to a black mp3 page and the only option is done which exits.

Does anybody know if this was a change that was made with the latest iphone 5 updates?