What's new

How do I get videos I recorded with my iPhone3G with iVideoCamera onto my computer?

megivegi

Reaction score
I got the new iPhone4S a while ago, and I've been wanting to send my old 3G in for money. But I've been holding off because I can't get my videos from my phone that I recorded with the app iVideoCamera onto my computer. I've tried so many things. My old phone obviously does not have WiFi because it doesn't have service so I can't send them threw any social media sites or email. I've tried saving the video's to my camera roll but they don't show up when I try to export them into iPhoto. I have some really special videos of my niece and such that I would not like to see gone. Can anyone help me please?

Actually your old phone can still use wifi even without a service contract.

But the most likely solution is for you to hook the old phone to iTunes and go into the Apps screen for that phone. It will show the screen layout as well as the apps installed. Below that section is a new section that shows apps with data you can retrieve. If iVideoCamera is listed in that section, you should be able to click on it and to the right of it it will display all the files it has stored. Drag those files to your desktop. You should be able to then move those movies into that video section of iTunes and save them on your new iPhone.

Make sure you are updated to at latest version of iTunes.