What's new

How do I download an app in iTunes

vaisforlovers

Reaction score
:confused:I have searched but I'm sorry I didn't find the answer.
I am trying to download an app and it is over 20mb so I can't install it on my phone. The user guide to install it from iTunes and I don't know how to do it. My phone doesn't show an icon for the app and I think it did before when I did install it thru iTunes. I use Verizon if that matters. They told me that the large app rule is one from Apple and they can't change it and they sure didn't know how to do it.
I am not near a WiFi because we live way out of town in the boonies!
Thanks for any info.
Joanne

There is nothing that you can do about it. Find a wifi spot and connect your phone to the wifi and download it, that's all you can do.

Go to iTunes on your comp, go to the iTunes store and get it that way. Once it's downloaded, sync your iPhone and it will install it on your phone.

Thanks for the help. I haven't tried the install to iTunes, but I was lucky yesterday and was able to get on a WiFi and downloaded the program! But I was lucky. There isn't but 1 WiFi that I can get on to at the gym and somehow got on that one. Hopefully if iTunes doesn't work I will continue to be able to get on that 1 site.
I had a Droid before the iPhone and they sure are different but I like the iPhone better esp after I can download all the apps that I want.
Joanne