What's new

How do i add folders to my verizon e-mail account?

seeburt

Reaction score
I have a Verizon 4s. I use Verizon e-mail and would like to be able to add some folders to my phone so I can organinze my e-mails and delete the unwanted stuff easier.

Some email accounts don't have the option to create folders on iPhone. Open the mail app, scroll down to accounts and select your account. select edit and if it is able to create a folder, there will be a button that says "New Folder"

Some email accounts don't have the option to create folders on iPhone. Open the mail app, scroll down to accounts and select your account. select edit and if it is able to create a folder, there will be a button that says "New Folder"

In affect what your saying is that Verizon doesn't...right? By folders, I did mean "Mailboxes".

Sorry i meant new mailbox button not folder but I guess it's the same thing. And idk if it is your provider or not. I have a cogeco account that i cannot create folders (mailboxes) for on the iphone, yet when i go to my email site, cogeco.ca, I can create mailboxes there that don't show on my iPhone. IDK why this is, maybe someone else can shed some light on this.