What's new

How can we afford to keep the iphones?

WintryiPhones

Reaction score
The bill is around $245 a month for 2 lines with unlimited msgs and minutes & about 2,000 MB of data.
How can we keep our iPhones and significantly lower the bill?
How are you paying less??

WintryiPhones said:
The bill is around $245 a month for 2 lines with unlimited msgs and minutes & about 2,000 MB of data.

Good lord, i pay 190 with 3 phones, unlimited minutes and messaging and 10 gigs of data through at&t.

What carrier do you have?

I also have AT&T. I plan on switching to 700 monthly mins, pay per use texts (20cents per text) and 300 mg. there's really no need for anything unlimited. There's is always wifi and
texting apps

WintryiPhones said:
I also have AT&T. I plan on switching to 700 monthly mins, pay per use texts (20cents per text) and 300 mg. there's really no need for anything unlimited. There's is always wifi and
texting apps

You can get the shared data plan with 4 gigs data, unlimited talk and text and free hotspot tethering for 150. Or get 6 gigs for 160. Thats total for 2 lines.

You could also look into AT&T's Pay as you go plans... Go Phone I believe they call it. You can put two lines on that w/ 2GB of Data for each line, unlimited messages... not sure how much talk time though... for less than $125/mo. Some people will recommend using Straight Talk wireless for $45/mo per line. While that's an amazing deal... it's not a "direct" plug and go w/ the sim card. There's settings and such you need to change for it to work.

i pay right around 100.00 per month unlimited text and 5GB. with att but i use my phone alot for making money and to run my business so thoes 100.00 dlls is not a problem for me.

I'm with Verizon NYC.. Go with sprint unlimited everything.

WintryiPhones said:

Too much check with sprint cheaper unlimited everything.

I'm on sprint and have an iPhone and android phone wit unlimited data, unlimited text, unlimited nights an weekends, unlimited cell to cell and a lot more for around $170. Wh anyone would go with AT&T or Verizon is beyond me.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD