What's new

how can i get unlimited mod points for free

danger5199

Reaction score
hi i was wondering if anybody knows how to get free mod points please let me know thanks

Sounds like he has a game and wants unlimited points? I am probably wrong but I cant think what else he would mean

I'm pretty sure that Mod Points is for a cydia source made m Nadis Lai... Or someone along those lines.
What that source doesis it gives you cheats/hacks for certain games, and you need Mod Points for those to work. It's a
Pain in the butt when you want to use one of those hacks, and you have no Mod Points. I dont think there are any ways around that... Sorry bud.

iJohnny said:
I'm pretty sure that Mod Points is for a cydia source made m Nadis Lai... Or someone along those lines.
What that source doesis it gives you cheats/hacks for certain games, and you need Mod Points for those to work. It's a
Pain in the butt when you want to use one of those hacks, and you have no Mod Points. I dont think there are any ways around that... Sorry bud.

Sorry for my spelling errors, I meant to say "Made by Nadis Lai" instead of made m Nadis Lai

ah well it easier to just find hacks for each game.. I cheat on all the games where its possible to cheat lol unlimited gold..etc so I would might be able to help if he says what games, but I dont think hes coming back

Oh, I see what he means now, and ya, there's no way to get mod points for free. That hack developer charges money for most of his hacks and it requires you to load points to your account by paying via paypal, there's no way around that. I used his TinyWings mod and it works great :)