What's new

Home Page

garypalmer

Reaction score
Hi, how is it possible to create a home page on my iphone 4 as shown on the image of the iphone on the top right of the iphoneforums site?

Question: are you asking about a homepage for your Safari browser (I don't think it can be done) or are you asking about setting up your front screen wallpaper?

garypalmer said:
Hi, how is it possible to create a home page on my iphone 4 as shown on the image of the iphone on the top right of the iphoneforums site?

Oops. I dont know if this can be done but if youre jailbroken. There is a tweak called homepage in safari. You can find out that way

Attachments

• $image-3445943287.jpg
    $image-3445943287.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 185
Thanks, it would probably be the wallpaper on the home page I would be trying to create.

Thanks, it would probably be the wallpaper on the home page I would be trying to create.

OK then, it seems like you're writing about the "wallpaper" desktop image on the top right of THIS page. The answer: this has been asked before -- no solution. Try a Google search for "time temperature app on the iPhone" or something like that, and see what gives. A bit of research does wonders.