What's new

Home Button problems

Tippo

Reaction score
Hi, having recently dropped my iphone for the fourth time now. After replacing the parts that had broken (Screen, battery, speaker enclosure, charging port) the home button won't work. Now I thought maybe it was a faulty button, but I replaced it & still no luck.

So my question is what could stop it working?

So I can try everything & cross it off.

Does anybody know of an image that has a close up picture of where the connections of the home button lay? to make sure I've replaced it right.

Any help would be much appreciated

Um, dropping it four times probably didn't do good things for your home button. :)

Last edited:
I think there's only one way to put a home button on so I would think its right. Try a YouTube video I know they have close up videos of swapping them out. Good luck. Might be your Mother board

Hi, having recently dropped my iphone for the fourth time now. After replacing the parts that had broken (Screen, battery, speaker enclosure, charging port) the home button won't work. Now I thought maybe it was a faulty button, but I replaced it & still no luck.

Just curious, from how high and onto what did you drop it to break so many things?