What's new

Hiya, Corrytonapple Here

Corrytonapple

Reaction score
Hiya,
I'm Corrytonapple. I've been around different technical forums, varying from Debian Linux to iPhone discussions at iFixit. I'm new to repair, but I learn extremely quickly. You'll see a thread here with a few questions in a few minutes.
Hope to meet you all!
--Corry Glockner

Hi Corry.... Bring all the questions with you. This is a fine place for all the answers.

Hiya,
I'm Corrytonapple. I've been around different technical forums, varying from Debian Linux to iPhone discussions at iFixit. I'm new to repair, but I learn extremely quickly. You'll see a thread here with a few questions in a few minutes.
Hope to meet you all!
--Corry Glockner
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

Thanks all for responding!
I've jailbroken the iPod Touch 1st gen. Lag isn't bad, but battery life isn't very good. Thinking about jailbreaking the iPad 2, but I need it to last all 8 hours of the time I need it.
I'm fixing an iPhone 3GS, the screen should be here soon. I'll jailbreak and unlock it. Those links should be very helpful.