What's new

HI

Miss amy 1990

Reaction score
HI all im new to the forum i have an iphone 4gs i love it but have 1 problem with it and its really bugging me my push notifications come through as an alert from facebook but have no sound ive gone through everything and all the sounds are on they used to work and have just suddenly stopped making a noise PLEASE please can someone help me solve this??

HI all im new to the forum i have an iphone 4gs i love it but have 1 problem with it and its really bugging me my push notifications come through as an alert from facebook but have no sound ive gone through everything and all the sounds are on they used to work and have just suddenly stopped making a noise PLEASE please can someone help me solve this??
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.

please would you be able to help me solve this problem do you know if anyone else has had this problem??

have you checked the mute button on the side of your phone? make sure it in the on position.

yes ive checked the mute button and its fine i dont know what it could be ive also tried reinstalling the app and it still doesnt work :/

There's a few other members of this forum also posting that they are having the same problems

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Thanks i take it theres a problem with app then cause i thought it was a problem with my phone but it cant be

im sure if anyone can help they will post here,just keep an eye on the thread.

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Good luck on your issue, hope you get it solved soon!

Hi Miss Amy... If its the app and not your phone then it might not get solved until that apps next update... That is if everyone that's having this issue is with the same apps or not... So keep checking back in and hang in there ....

Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF.net

yes loads of people are having the same problem think they need to do an update asap