Thomasjtsi Well-Known Member Dec 20, 2011 #2 Welcome to iPF.net!! When did Apple release an iPhone "4G"?!? LOL!
EWyatt Active Member Dec 21, 2011 #3 Hmmmm.... I WISH I had 4G in my area!! My ATT 3G barely walks, much less rocks! Perhaps in a few years....!
Hmmmm.... I WISH I had 4G in my area!! My ATT 3G barely walks, much less rocks! Perhaps in a few years....!
rope_zg New Member Dec 26, 2011 #4 thomasjtsi said: Welcome to iPF.net!! When did Apple release an iPhone "4G"?!? LOL! Click to expand... Hehe i know, it was a typo, I meant Iphone 4 16 GB
thomasjtsi said: Welcome to iPF.net!! When did Apple release an iPhone "4G"?!? LOL! Click to expand... Hehe i know, it was a typo, I meant Iphone 4 16 GB
iPhone and Apple News The Perfect Blend of Power, Portability, and Style – Baseus PicoGo 45W Charger ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon