What's new

hi newbie + hotmail help please

eclipsechaser

Reaction score
I have told my new iphone 4s to sync with hotmail. Looks great but I only want my inbox. I have other folders in hotmail which I dont want to be on my phone. any ideas?

I have told my new iphone 4s to sync with hotmail. Looks great but I only want my inbox. I have other folders in hotmail which I dont want to be on my phone. any ideas?
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for Beginners
iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Forum Rules

Thank you Poisonivy for the above links. Some useful links and tips for sure. However I didnt see any info on choosing which hotmail folders to sync and which to not sync.

Ok not a resolution but a work around. I downloaded mBox mail which lets me choose which folders to download. Also I can password protect it so no one can simply re-add the folders and sync them. I however kept my hotmail account setup for the calendars but put a passcoded restriction on the hotmail account in settings so noone can change the settings on it. This enables me to continue to keep the calendar ensure email folders cant be re-added easily.