K knaa New Member Nov 7, 2011 #1 :ipod: Hi guys, it's nice to find a community that share the same interests as you and so I am happy to be here, I hope I get to know you soon and that I wont be too much of a n00b I've got an iPhone 4, I need to upgrade to 5.0.1
:ipod: Hi guys, it's nice to find a community that share the same interests as you and so I am happy to be here, I hope I get to know you soon and that I wont be too much of a n00b I've got an iPhone 4, I need to upgrade to 5.0.1
iCrank Member Nov 9, 2011 #5 iCrank Notice:​ Welcome to ipf.net, a leading forum dedicated to providing information, help and guidance to new and current users. Click Here To Introduce Yourself & Click here for Forum Rules Click to expand... *Note* Enjoy yourself
iCrank Notice:​ Welcome to ipf.net, a leading forum dedicated to providing information, help and guidance to new and current users. Click Here To Introduce Yourself & Click here for Forum Rules Click to expand... *Note* Enjoy yourself
iPhone Talk Check out this Anker MagGo Charging Cube on sale for $65 at Cosco! ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon