What's new

Hi Everyone

bakron1

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have been an iPhone user for a long time and just found out about this forum. I was on the blackberry platform for a while, but have discovered all my friends and clients have moved over to the iPhone 5 and Apple IOS platform so here I am. I love the iPhone 5 and I use Mac PC's in my business. Looking forward to posting some tips and tricks I have learned from using the iPhone 5 since it was first launched in Sept 2012.

By the way, is there any dedicated groups like the Blackberry Messanger ones on the Crackberry.com website, I haven't used iMessage very much and wondered if it was possible to use it like the Blackberry Messager function and set up a dedicated chat group like "PGA Tour Golf Friends" or something along those lines to allow a group of folks to share a common interest?

Welcome!!!

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Hi everyone, I have been an iPhone user for a long time and just found out about this forum. I was on the blackberry platform for a while, but have discovered all my friends and clients have moved over to the iPhone 5 and Apple IOS platform so here I am. I love the iPhone 5 and I use Mac PC's in my business. Looking forward to posting some tips and tricks I have learned from using the iPhone 5 since it was first launched in Sept 2012.

By the way, is there any dedicated groups like the Blackberry Messanger ones on the Crackberry.com website, I haven't used iMessage very much and wondered if it was possible to use it like the Blackberry Messager function and set up a dedicated chat group like "PGA Tour Golf Friends" or something along those lines to allow a group of folks to share a common interest?
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking

Guide for Beginners |iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy…..iPhone and iPad forums moderator.

G'day and welcome to the FoRuM!!!! :)