T tresguey New Member Feb 13, 2012 #1 Hi all, just picked up my 4S. Started out in smart phones 10 years ago with the windows mobile operating system, then went to the android when it came out. So I am new to the Iphone operating system. So for I am impressed.
Hi all, just picked up my 4S. Started out in smart phones 10 years ago with the windows mobile operating system, then went to the android when it came out. So I am new to the Iphone operating system. So for I am impressed.
enlightened New Member Feb 13, 2012 #2 Hello, and welcome to the forums! Lots of Android converts (including myself) here. Glad you joined us!
Hello, and welcome to the forums! Lots of Android converts (including myself) here. Glad you joined us!
Quicksilver7714 Member Feb 13, 2012 #3 Welcome to iPF. I'm glad you joined us. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
appleiphonepro Member Feb 13, 2012 #4 welcome if you need help with the iphone browse the fourm am sure someone can help u
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo Wireless Charger: The Compact 2-in-1 Charger Redefining Wireless Power ThatTechyGuy 👍 3 Amazon
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon