What's new

Hi ALL

Pakalolo

Reaction score
Hello iphone4forum.net.. It was a fun journey with the iphone 3g, now onto the iphone 4. Before I even signed up I did a little bit of research on this site and to find that you can't jb 4.1 yet. Well I just bought my iphone 4 and it is stuck in recovery mode with a little box that says you need sim card to activate. I was wondering if there are any ways to bypass this screen with no at&t sim? I do have a pin lock tmobile sim and a blank o2 sim that is ready to be cut up. Will i be able to bypass the recovery mode/activate the iphone 4 with either these sim?

Thanks in advance.

Ok so I cut up my blank sim but I accidently cut the gold part so I went and got a micro blank instead. It worked like a charm now I have to be careful when I cut my tmobile sim.

Anyone who wants to activate the iphone without the sim just search sherifmorano on youtube.

Last edited:
Thats good i was gonna suggest doing the same thing. and here is a [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUpkX4P6FWA"]Video[/ame] that helpmed me to cut my sim correctly. Hopefully the jailbreak for 4.1 will be released soon. good luck.