What's new

Hi all. What's the best battery app?

madlille

Reaction score
I guess the first thing I could really use some help with us "what is the be at battery app I should get? Paid or free, doesn't really matter. Right now I'm using "'Battery' Pro". It was only $00.99, and got some decent reviews. I'm just wondering if there's some better out there that REALLY does help with what it's suppose to. Thanx.

Hi, welcome to iPhoneForums. I'm Jon.

Please take some time to peruse the IPF Rules
: iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

Here are some guides that may suit your needs.
iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure |Can I Jailbreak my iPhone on this iOS/Jailbreak Status Thread

My particular field of expertise is iOS Jailbreaking.

As for the best battery app, that would be up to the app and what you're looking for, such as device statistics and such. Most of the battery apps have a Lite version as well, so you can try them out yourself and see which one suits you best and which one has a UI that you like.

I use an app called System Status. It monitors the battery and most other processes on your iPad.

There are dozens of iPhone apps with the help of which users can save the battery of their iPhone device to a large extent. Some of the best and popular battery apps for iPhone are Battery Manager Pro, Battery Doctor Pro and Battery HD+. However, apart from applications, there are some tips which also become helpful in extending the battery life of your iPhone device. In this regard, you can visit here:- 14 Tips to Extend iPhone Battery Life

That's actually pretty durn funny. But seriously, I have learned a lot since that post. Mostly because of ipf.net. Nearly everything I turn off and wifi is managed religiously through SBsettings. So to tell you the truth, I wouldn't know what turning everything off does for power. 'Cause I've never went more than a short time with anything on I didn't need. I kill the battery enough just playing with my iPhone 5. Can't leave the damn thing alone. :)

Sent from iPhone using iPF.net