What's new

Hey Y'all!

Terra

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I don't have an Iphone, YET. There is not a one to be found where I live (the new 4s) so I'm waiting for my local store to get them back in stock, hopefully, this week. I have had an Iphone 3gs, and I am an android user right now, but I'm not really wild about my phone, I'm due to upgrade with verizon, and I think the 4s is for me.

Hi again!!

Terra said:
Hi everyone! I don't have an Iphone, YET. There is not a one to be found where I live (the new 4s) so I'm waiting for my local store to get them back in stock, hopefully, this week. I have had an Iphone 3gs, and I am an android user right now, but I'm not really wild about my phone, I'm due to upgrade with verizon, and I think the 4s is for me.

Hi again!!

Welcome.

Hi Terra. You know that you can update the 3GS to iOS 5, right? Might want to give that a shot instead of shelling out $200.

G'day & welcome to the forum!!! :)

Hi Terra. You know that you can update the 3GS to iOS 5, right? Might want to give that a shot instead of shelling out $200.

My daughter has long since taken that phone over!! I'm really interested in Siri as well. I have 4 kids, that play 3 sports, and numerous school stuff and jobs...If there's something out there to help me keep track of it, easily as speaking...I'm SO in!!