What's new

hey everyone im new checking out this site

bubugame178

Reaction score
hey wats up? umm i just got a iphone 4 but i dont have a plan do i need to have a plan do get internet??? for apps

Yes you will need some sort of data plan from your carrier or a wifi connection.

RJ

umm but u can have the internet from the wireless network cuz i just got the iphone 4 well my sister did she was using it but then i guess se didnt like it and gave it to me with no plan and im just 15 cant work so yea you got any tips on wat i should do. so i can get apps and stuff

Any wifi internet connection will work. If you have a wireless modem/router at home you can use that. Or a free wifi connection at McDonalds or some other place that offers it.

o ok whats that "Livin' in the stash.../var/stash...What were you thinking?" is that for me

LOL...no sorry, that's just a signature. /var/stash is a directory/folder in the iPhone where you'll find all of the files that we use, especially jailbroken iPhones.

ok Q.do you got that iphone jailbroken?? can u tell me whats the good things u can do with it?

if you dont even know how to get wifi to work, i dont think u should even think about jailbreaking yet.

can u tell me what i have to do to get the wiffi? and wat i have to turn off and things?