What's new

Here's my white iphone 4!

tiguy99

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm new to this forum but not to the apple/iphone 4 world. I found this site by accident last week while searching for iphone 4 unlock information.

Needless to say I'm happy to be here and look forward to speaking with many of you about Apple stuff.

I want to introduce myself and let you know what new iPhone I have in my possession.

Any questions...please feel free to ask :)

Enjoy!

1_iphone_4_A_1.jpg

1_iphone_4_A_2.jpg

1_iphone_4_A_3.jpg

Pics w/ black bumper case

Front

1_iPhone_4__1.jpg

Back

1_iPhone_4__3.jpg

Unlocked with Tmobile

1_iPhone_4__5.jpg

Here's a quick update....

Finally got the white Apple bumper in tonight. I couldn't wait to get it on & see what it looked like!

Time to dress this baby up :)

1_iPhone_4__bumper_3.jpg

1_iPhone_4__bumper_1.jpg

1_iPhone_4__bumper_2.jpg

Wow, that is ugly. I'm glad it was the white phone that was delayed and not the black one.

I wanted to share this...I have a similar post going on howardforums and another poster there has also pre-upgraded his iPhone 4 to white! Check it out. He did an excellent job

Hey guys...

I want to be in the cool white iPhone club too!

Here's mine... it's a complete rebuild on a new fresh midframe, including transfer of all small parts.. you know things like the front camera stabilization ring from the original digitizer, OEM back camera lens (I originally recieved a plastic one purported to be glass), speaker/mic meshes, sim ejector, buttons, levers, and doo-hickies.. including ribbon cable routing and all tiny sensors... all black components changed to white... including headphone and the dock connection.

I have tuned the sensitivity of the Proximity Sensor, and right now it's about the same sensitivity as it was when it was black but no where near how sensitive it was right after removing the foil sticker on the proximity window. I would even go so far to say I have it functionally tuned better than a stock black one.

SHSH Blobs on file for every firmware back to day one.. I bought it on release day.

And here are some pics..

RchGrav

I'll have to admit I'm pretty proud of the last couple.

sonic.JPG

top.JPG

green.JPG

lens.JPG

nomnompumpkin.JPG

dock.JPG

headphone.jpg

The white iphone 4 looks more girly vs. the black iphone that looks more agressive!

I'll sure buy the white iphone when it comes out for my girlfriend!

..so you simply replaced your Black casing with a White one right? That looks pretty good.. how hard is it too do the mod?

I'm one of those people that absolutely love the white iPhone.. not very fond of my black iP4. :(

that white iphone looks like one of those copycats from China. white doesn't look good. i like my black one better.

Not feeling the white front...I still like the old looking white 3G/3GS with just the back cover white...btw: what are the 3 rows of holes ontop of the earpiece next to the camera??