What's new

Help!

delray

Reaction score
I'm hoping you can help me. First I am not understanding how to post in the general iphone forum. Second and most important. I have been jailbroken on a number of devices for years and using Cydia. The other day, my 4s running 7.1, which is unlocked, jail broken, lost the Cydia app. I still have winterboard and a few other apps in settings, but nothing to get me back to Cydia. Every site that says it has Cydia Installer downloads is a joke (just the demonstration). I then tried to restore through itunes and it said restore could not happen because iphone was diconnected, which it wasnt. Reinstalled itunes and same thing. Tried to re jailbreak with Pangu but they said device is already jail broken and left me no way to move forward. I am in a very bad state and would appreciate any help you could give. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Stuart

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have OpenSSH installed, you can re-install using SSH Commands, or if you have MobileTerminal, you can attempt to re-install directly on your device. If you have iFile, you can attempt to re-install it by downloading the Cydia 1.1.10 deb here and installing it through iFile or Filza.