What's new

Help with updsting being jailbroken

taylor4338

Reaction score
I am on a jailbroken iPhone 4 and wanted to go to the most current update. What do I do on iTunes to do this??

Sent from my iPhone 4!

I am on a jailbroken iPhone 4 and wanted to go to the most current update. What do I do on iTunes to do this??

Sent from my iPhone 4!

First of all I would suggest plugging in your phone to your computer, when I tunes pops up click on restore as a new device and just sit back and wait for it to finish!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

johnwolves said:
First of all I would suggest plugging in your phone to your computer, when I tunes pops up click on restore as a new device and just sit back and wait for it to finish!

So that's it? Just plug it into iTunes click as new device and just sit back and watch the magic happen.

Sent from my iPhone 4!

taylor4338 said:
So that's it? Just plug it into iTunes click as new device and just sit back and watch the magic happen.

Sent from my iPhone 4!

Yep, that's hit. However, I should point out to you that there isn't a working Jailbreak for iOS 6 as of yet. So...... if you need to be JB'en.... stay where you're at.

Yep, that's hit. However, I should point out to you that there isn't a working Jailbreak for iOS 6 as of yet. So...... if you need to be JB'en.... stay where you're at.

Or at least save your blobs so you can downgrade back to 5.1.1 if you ever decide you want to!

Thomasjtsi said:

Yeah I love being jailbroken but I wanna b completely up to date on my device and think I'll b able to find the patience somewhere to wait till a jailbreak comes out:)

Sent from my iPhone 4!