ranger101 Member Sep 21, 2012 #1 I just downloaded iO 6 and I see it turned my dial pad on the phone screen a white background is there a way I can get the black background back ?
I just downloaded iO 6 and I see it turned my dial pad on the phone screen a white background is there a way I can get the black background back ?
P pcpro New Member Sep 22, 2012 #2 I don't think you can. It's apple's new way of coloring how they want to color it.
dunni1 New Member Sep 22, 2012 #3 pcpro said: I don't think you can. It's apple's new way of coloring how they want to color it. Click to expand... Yea some things you really want to change about the iPhone but they do seem to be building a great surface before adding nick nacks
pcpro said: I don't think you can. It's apple's new way of coloring how they want to color it. Click to expand... Yea some things you really want to change about the iPhone but they do seem to be building a great surface before adding nick nacks
C chunky New Member Sep 24, 2012 #4 No as this is the new stock version in ios6. However when the jailbreak exploit eventually gets generally released you can then use your own themes Last edited: Sep 24, 2012
No as this is the new stock version in ios6. However when the jailbreak exploit eventually gets generally released you can then use your own themes
A ashleybrown New Member Sep 24, 2012 #5 Since there is still no jailbreak for the IOs 6 you can't change the background color, but once a jailbreak is released there would be some tweaks that will enable you to customize your phone.
Since there is still no jailbreak for the IOs 6 you can't change the background color, but once a jailbreak is released there would be some tweaks that will enable you to customize your phone.
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo Wireless Charger: The Compact 2-in-1 Charger Redefining Wireless Power ThatTechyGuy 👍 3 Amazon