What's new

Help w/ unlocking iphone 4 - 5.1.1 0 - 4.12.01

thecooperhouse

Reaction score
I have been able to jailbreak my phone.

I installed ultrasn0w fix and then ultrasn0w but the phone is still now working.

I have read where previously you couldn't unlock 4.12.01 but there were also places that say you can unlock.

Can someone help me out please!!

What about the carrier unlock? I actually bought this from an ATT wireless employee, but she said she doesn't know how to unlock it. Should she be able to get it unlocked?

What about the carrier unlock? I actually bought this from an ATT wireless employee, but she said she doesn't know how to unlock it. Should she be able to get it unlocked?

If you have an AT&T account you can call and have them unlock it for you, otherwise you will have to either use AT&T or sell the phone and get one that is unlockable.

Ok, I'm trying to see if she will call in and get it unlocked since she has an account with them. If I can get her to do this, is there still a wait for them to unlock (as I have read) or are they fast now?

Thank you for your help.

Ok, I'm trying to see if she will call in and get it unlocked since she has an account with them. If I can get her to do this, is there still a wait for them to unlock (as I have read) or are they fast now?

Thank you for your help.

Yes, they will ask for an e-mail and then within about 2-3 days(sometimes longer) they will email you instructions to complete the unlock process.