What's new

Help w/ a Social Networking App

sportfanatic

Reaction score
Hello all!

I am new to this site as this is my very first post so, hello! :)

I am looking for an app in which you share stuff with people like videos, pictures, websites, etc etc that is only seen by that person. (I'm not very good at explaining things)

But basically, I want an app where me and my girlfriend can share stuff with each other. I don't mean anything like Dropbox where you actually send files but more in terms of like Facebook where you post things to their page. I just would prefer something that isn't Facebook. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Hello all!

I am new to this site as this is my very first post so, hello! :)

I am looking for an app in which you share stuff with people like videos, pictures, websites, etc etc that is only seen by that person. (I'm not very good at explaining things)

But basically, I want an app where me and my girlfriend can share stuff with each other. I don't mean anything like Dropbox where you actually send files but more in terms of like Facebook where you post things to their page. I just would prefer something that isn't Facebook. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Many social networking apps have an "audience" feature whereby you can share something and designate to whom it is shared.

Example:
In facebook, add a new friend and you can share something with just that person by selecting the audience for the post before publishing the post. Google+ also has this feature (share with certain circles).