What's new

Help to download Cydia on iPhone 4

bettyboop

Reaction score
Hi There!
Can someone advice me on how to download cydia on iPhone? I'm kinda new on this stuff and i want to download bigU movies to watch it on my iPhone.

Hello and welcome to the forum. You will need to jailbreak your device to be able to have cydia installed on it.

i see, that's the reason i can't download it...
is there any other way aside from jail breaking my phone?

hello again.. u have any idea on how to download bigU movies on my iPhone for free?

hello again.. u have any idea on how to download bigU movies on my iPhone for free?

Yes I have an idea how to download bigU movie on your iPhone for free. If you have cydia on your phone, download it via cydia and the download is for free.

i see, that's the reason i can't download it...
is there any other way aside from jail breaking my phone?

There Is no other way to get bigU movie on your phone without jailbreaking the phone.

hi bab2010 thanks for your reply
is it safe to jailbreak the iphone?

hopefully one day all those cydia apps will be there officially and any app we want but not while apple does not approve.. and they never will

hi bab2010 thanks for your reply
is it safe to jailbreak the iphone?

Yes it's safe to jailbreak the iPhone. Jailbreaking doesn't hurt in any way possible the iPhone, but the apps or tweaks you will install on the phone from cydia can/may have influences on the performance of the iPhone.