What's new

Help setting up work email on 3GS

BIGEYE

Reaction score
My son has upgraded his phone and passed on his old iPhone 3GS which I want to use for work. I have put my SIM card in the phone and all is working fine. However, I am unable to connect to my work email. My old work phone was a Nokia E6 (absolutely terrible phone), and my emai settings were as follows:

Mail : j***s.e******@v*******.co.uk
Mailbox : Mail for Exchange
Username : j***s.e******
Password : *********
Server : email.v*******.co.uk
Domain : v*****uk

I have put asterix in place of text in the above, appreciate if anyone can advise on how to set up my new phone with the above info so that I can get my email working.

TIA

Head over to Settings.app > Mail, calendar and Contacts > Add new account > Microsoft Exchange enter your credentials. Then you should be approached with a screen that asks for your corporate login and other information, in which case you'll have to enter the other relevant information. If that doesn't work, try manually adding the account entirely. Instead of tapping on Microsoft Exchange, tap 'Other' then 'Mail Account' and enter the required fields

Head over to Settings.app > Mail, calendar and Contacts > Add new account > Microsoft Exchange enter your credentials. Then you should be approached with a screen that asks for your corporate login and other information, in which case you'll have to enter the other relevant information. If that doesn't work, try manually adding the account entirely. Instead of tapping on Microsoft Exchange, tap 'Other' then 'Mail Account' and enter the required fields

That's it working now, thanks.