What's new

Help please....

kemetek1

Reaction score
I did the upgrade for ios7 on one of my iphone 4's and my ipad gen2 with no problem. I'm trying to do the upgrade on my second iphone and it goes as far as saying that the system is going to restart but when it does I have to manuallyturn the phone back on and it still has ios6.1.3 on there. I don't know what the problem could be but any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I did the upgrade for ios7 on one of my iphone 4's and my ipad gen2 with no problem. I'm trying to do the upgrade on my second iphone and it goes as far as saying that the system is going to restart but when it does I have to manuallyturn the phone back on and it still has ios6.1.3 on there. I don't know what the problem could be but any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

You need to tell more about your second iPhone. Only if the device is either iPhone 4, iPhone 4S or iPhone 5 you can update to iOS 7. Otherwise you are out of luck....

The second device is an iphone 4 as well. It finally updated after the 7th time. Thanks a bunch.

Did you change anything or did it just finally work? How's iOS7 run on the 4 for you?