What's new

Help please!!

rayoood

Reaction score
Looking for a program that I can within download a song then transfer it to the iPod icon so I can play it from iPod in my car please if any one call help and thx

There is a cydia app called YouTubetomp3 but u cannot transfer them to the iPod app right now the creator says he is working on it.

Looking for a program that I can within download a song then transfer it to the iPod icon so I can play it from iPod in my car please if any one call help and thx

For the mac i use ItubeX, it allows me to download youtube videos into mp3 format or mp4

I've never used it, but Mewseek is supposed to do exactly what you are talking about...

Purchase PwnTunes from Cydia, it does a lot of things.

I've never used it, but Mewseek is supposed to do exactly what you are talking about...
I'm kind of confused here and maybe you can answer it for me. If its against the forum rules to talk about piricy apps why is there a section on the forum called "Hacking Tutorials & Guides"? Whats the difference? Thanks

I'm kind of confused here and maybe you can answer it for me. If its against the forum rules to talk about piricy apps why is there a section on the forum called "Hacking Tutorials & Guides"? Whats the difference? Thanks

Hacking and Jailbreaking is not the same as piracy or stealing.
Jailbreaking your iPhone enables you to tweak the operating system and enhance the device in ways that Apple did not think of or do not support. That's not because Apple are wrong or evil, it's just because it does not fit with their current policies.

For example, after a jailbreak, you can install themes to enhance the look of your phone or install applications such as BiteSMS which enhance the SMS experience. Components such as "Activator" allow you to use gestures or button presses to launch apps or preform other functions.

Jailbreaking is not an excuse to steal software which you did not pay for, nor is it an excuse to "try it out for free". The staff of iPhoneForums do not condone or support piracy in any way.

See the post here for facts about jailbreaking - http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/hacking-tutorials-guides-68/what-jailbreaking-15928/

See Unleashed post here for reasons to jailbreak - http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/iphone-jailbreaking-17/thinking-jailbreaking-but-not-sure-13086/

Hope that clarifies.

Last edited:
Well said Mod, I couldn't say anything better than that.