What's new

Help me with widgets

IphoneMommy

Reaction score
Ok seriously. I hate the widget page and I don't want it. Everything I have found online says to turn off the today view and I have but it's still there.

Anyone?

~ iPhoneMommy ~

"Be nice to those you meet on the way up because you will meet them on the way down."

As far as I know you can't get rid of the widget page in Notification centre. You can get rid of all the widgets, but the page itself will remain. Personally, the only thing I use the page for is the battery feature where the iPhones battery charge level as well as the battery level of any connected Bluetooth devices is shown. This includes the Apple Watch, Apple Pencil, and very likely the AirPods.

I like the widget page. I find it useful especially for Apple pencil as its the only way to see how much charge it has.

Yeah I want it gone for the purpose of my kids iPads but never thought to do the other options also. I'll play around with it more. Thanks!

~ iPhoneMommy ~

"Be nice to those you meet on the way up because you will meet them on the way down."

How did you get the Bluetooth widget. Or is it only apple devices that show up

~ iPhoneMommy ~

That only shows up when you have an active Bluetooth connection.

Like my Fitbit? I can't find it on the list to add.

~ iPhoneMommy ~

It should appear. If the battery widget is not visible, scroll down to the bottom of the today view and tap on the edit button. In the resulting list, tap on the green Plus sign to add it to the today view.

It should appear. If the battery widget is not visible, scroll down to the bottom of the today view and tap on the edit button. In the resulting list, tap on the green Plus sign to add it to the today view.
Done that, It isn't there, I've reset all settings too.

Have you got it sci?

Yup
IMG_1298.PNG

For me it only shows battery when I connect to my Bluetooth headset. Otherwise it is gone.

Sent using Tapatalk

For me it only shows battery when I connect to my Bluetooth headset. Otherwise it is gone.

Sent using Tapatalk
That's the way it's supposed to work. It's only visible if a device is connected via Bluetooth.