What's new

help me to sync company MS Outlook to iPhone

keratos

Reaction score
Hello and greetings !!!

Problem

1. Need to sync my Office Outlook 2010 Calendar to my iPhone 4 , with category colours carried over. There are huge issues though...read on..

Scenario:

1. MS outlook 2010 behind a company (works) firewall and locked down. Cannot install plugins,software,or make many changes to the settings.

2. I am able to publish to a WebDAV server (**NOT** CalDAV) although when I used icalx.com all the appointments were coloured red.

3. I am able to forward individual appointments to external addresses or forward whole calendars as an iCal

4. I have 21 categories and so using 21 calendars (syncing with Google for example) just isnt workable. I must have the Outlook categories fully carried over onto the iPhone and synced.

5. I can access external internet sites.

6. Willing to pay for iTunes apps if needed - but remember - I cannot install anything onto the works machines.

Can it be done , and how?

Thanks in eager anticipation.

Zeropants

Reaction score
You need to get your Exchange OWA settings from whatever team you have at the company doing email administration. If OWA is not setup, you usually need a dedicated 3rd party server program synchronizing messaging such as Good for Enterprise or IronMountain.

OP
K

keratos

Reaction score
I cannot install anything on the company network and users are limited in what settings they can access/change in applications.

I can publish to a WebDAV server, but have hitherto been unable to find such a paid/free server than honours outlook categories

Latest posts